Your company may be the best at what kit does; but when it comes to hosting virtual events, particularly those involving video, it makes sense to outsource the transcoding and delivery to the experts. Onstream Media, a pioneer in corporate audio and Web communications and virtual-event technology, specializes in providing integrated, feature-rich webcasting, webinar and conferencing services easily and cost-effectively.
"...As your firm advances its offerings and grows its client base, it’s important to keep your organization on the radar screen of potential customers and investors"
As your firm advances its offerings and grows its client base, it’s important to keep your firm on the radar screen of potential customers and investors. Whether you’re launching a new product, announcing a new hire, holding a user conference or a meeting with your investors, virtual events offer a simple, straightforward way to inform, interact and share information.
All your participants need is a browser from a desktop, Mac, table or smartphone, and they can join your event. Virtual events can be customized to reflect your corporate branding and configured to allow Q&A, polls or social-media interactions. Communication can be one-way or two-way, live or on-demand.
Onstream’s virtual meeting and event technology can be used for:
- Training and development
- Team meetings
- Project-management updates
- Company-wide staff updates
- Executive meetings
- Product launches
- Lead-generation events
- Press conferences
- User conferences
- Investor/shareholder meetings
- Analyst briefings
About Our Solutions
- No downloads required
- Web-based services that are easily accessible from anywhere and any device
- Multiple security options to ensure your privacy
- Advanced reporting available anytime and from anywhere
- Cross-platform and device compatible
- Integrated suite of conferencing and event technologies
- Fully customizable interfaces to reflect your brand
- 24 x 7 Support