Introducing Onstream iEncode™, an affordable, self-service, video-webcasting solution.
Video webcasts are a powerful way for organizations to provide essential communications to their customers, partners or employees. For those seeking a more cost-effective way to deliver webcasts, Onstream has a solution – iEncode™.
"...iEncode webcasts can be delivered to an unlimited number of attendees, in any language. The appliance supports Windows and Mac operating systems"
iEncode is the self-service version of our industry-leading Visual Webcaster, providing a low-cost, reliable solution for small- and medium-sized businesses that want to deliver information-rich webcasts, featuring multiple media, such as streaming video, audio, graphics, HTML and presentation documents.
iEncode is a portable appliance with a web-based interface to set up your webcast, customize it and publish it. iEncode webcasts can be delivered to an unlimited number of attendees, in any language. The appliance supports Windows and Mac operating systems, and it can be used in areas with low bandwidth. It’s simple to set up, with no technical background required.
iEncode affords users the ability to broadcast over your own network – behind your corporate firewall – or externally over a content-delivery network. Use iEncode for press conferences, product launches, training, live events and much more.
iEncode is available on a subscription basis, making it a cost-effective way to deliver as many webcasts as your business demands.
- Control Panels - Manage your meeting functions behind the scenes.
- Live Video - Stream video in real-time or for on-demand broadcasts.
- Polling, Results & Q&A- Engage participants to gain valuable feedback.
- Customizable Web Pages - Create custom registration and event pages.
- Detailed Reporting Tools - Capture all user activity and create detailed reports with graphics.
- Slide Shows - Incorporate one or multiple PowerPoint™ slide shows.
- Flash Files - Incorporate one or multiple Shockwave Flash™ (swf) files.
- Audience Surveys - Add an exit survey for additional audience feedback.
Please call 1-877-932-3400 or visit http://www.iencode.net to learn more..